Skip to main content
- To assist students in developing their academic and professional skills to meet short-term and long-term goals through individual counselling and group discussions.
- To prepare students for campus recruitments by arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions and also preparing students for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guest lectures of senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To organize on-campus off-campus interviews for final year students and internship (training) for students with industries and reputed institutes
- To maintain regular interaction with industry through Seminars- workshops, Guest Lectures and Conferences etc.
- Arranging off Campus, Pool Campus and exclusive Camus Recruitment Drives.
- Organizing Mock Group discussion sessions and Mock Tests to improve communications skills & interview facing Company specific capabilities of students.