(Latest Information: Candidates who have received an RE-UPLOD (of Documents) request by the University can UPLOD the requisite document till 27th September, 2023 upto 05:00 pm.)
ADMISSION TO THE VARIOUS POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, MAIN CAMPUS/ OFFSITE CAMPUSES AND AFFILIATED COLLEGES FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2023-24. TO FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM (Both for CUET-PG-23 Appeared / Not Appeared Applicants) PLEASE CLICK HERE
LATEST INFORMATION/ NEWS: On the request of various stakeholders, the University has decided to lower down the minimum eligibility of percentage of marks in the qualifying examination for admission to the various Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Programmes (except LL.B 3 Yrs.) in the University of Jammu, its Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges from 55% to 40% for all except SC/ST where it will be 36%. For LL.B (3 Years) it will be 45% for all except SC/ST candidates where it will be 40% as per BCI Regulations. However, the Department-wise eligibility/preference shall remain the same as specified in the eligibility conditions.
Subsequently, to give sufficient time to those applicants, who could not fill their online admission form (CUET & Non-CUET) earlier due to low merit, the LAST DATE for filling up of the online admission form is further EXTENDED UPTO 23-09-2023. For More Details Refer to the TABLE BELOW PG Admission Notification-06.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE ADMISISON FORM:
Candidates (both CUET/ NON CUET ) will be required to apply online exclusively through the University admission website. Once the admission form is submitted online, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee through online mode only (Debit/ Credit Card, Net-Banking, UPI etc), the process for the online application will be completed once the payment is successful. NOTE: Admission form shall be rejected if the payment of the requisite admission fee is not received within the stipulated time period.
- Detailed Advertisement/s / Notifications can be seen on the University website.
- Before starting Registration for admission, the applicant should carefully read the notification and eligibility carefully to evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective programme.
- Before starting registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the, (a) Valid Mobile No and Email ID. Applicant should use his own Mobile No. and email address. The Email address provided by the applicant must be functional and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admission process. & (b) Digital or Scanned copies of the qualifying examination mark-sheets, Category certificates (if applicable), domicile certificate (if applicable), passport size photo and signature which are required to be uploaded whiling filling up of the online admission form.
- After successful registration the applicant will be emailed a unique Registration No and Password. Please note down your Registration No and Password carefully for login to your account. One candidate can submit only one application. If more than one application is submitted, it will lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidate
- Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line admission form at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application form. Name of the Applicant, father's name etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later, may lead to his / her disqualification.
- The applicants should note that the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT:-Registration Fee, for admission, to be charged from each applicant is Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.450/- (for SC/ST)and mode of payment is online only (Net Banking / Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.)The applicant can check his/her status of payment after log in to his/her account on the admission portal of the University.
- The candidate desirous to be considered under the SELF-FINANCING seat has to pay an additional non-refundable fee of Rs.730/- which has to be paid at the time of filling up of the Admission Form
- The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the online admission form are advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee receipt for any future reference.
- The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they are required to be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. His/her candidature /admission will be summarily rejected/ terminated if any false/incorrect information is found / detected at any stage. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the Check Box about this Declaration at the end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.